My Blog

Hey there,
My name is Kelsey. I'm currently a Journalism major, photography. I go to school in upstate NY. Why did I start a blog? I enjoy writing and even though it seems to be all I do lately, it's nice to write about things that are not so serious. I've met a lot of interesting people at college, and have done a lot of interesting things. I always say, "hey I should write that down so I remember." So here I go. College is its own little world filled with studying, partying and everything in between. I work for the school paper here. I'm a news writer and a photographer. I don't know which I prefer. Sometimes I feel like I work for the paper more than I go to school. Writing for the paper, you get the opportunity to meet people anywhere in between socially awkward, crazy, exciting, and inspirational. I've loved the experience so far and as things worth writing about come up, I'll add those. Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beer Pong & High Heels Design by Insight © 2009