Jello Shots


My friends and I made the best Jell-O shots last weekend.
Here's the recipe we used, they came out perfect and had just the right amount of alcohol:

You'll need:

1 CUP BOILING WATER
1 3oz PACKAGE JELLO
3/4 CUP VODKA
1/4 COLD WATER
SHOT GLASSES or SMALL PLASTIC CUPS

Recipe:
Boil 1 cup of water (obviously) in measuring cup, then add the Jello and let it dissolve for about 2 minutes. Next add the vodka when that is dissolved, followed by the cold water. Stir until it's all mixed. Some sites say to let it cool, but I never have problems when I pour it directly into the cups or shot glasses. I like to use little plastic cups just because it's easier to get the jello out later on.
Once it's poured into cups, put it in the fridge to solidify for about 4 hours.

I actually got this from a great site: JELLO DIVA   <--link
There are great recipes for different types of Jello shots and other types of shooters. Try them out and let me know which are your favorite. :)

enjoy !! and consume responsibly?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beer Pong & High Heels Design by Insight © 2009