Box Sledding


campus




Last night I went sledding in a box. Had 2 shots of vodka and went out to take photos of my friends destroying snowmen. Two girls yelled out the window that they were assholes and someone worked hard to make the snowman. I gave them the finger...

Later on I ended up drinking a dark Ithaca Beer in the substance-free dorm, ironically, with some of my friend's football buddies.

After that we dug through the recycling bins outside and found some boxes. I found a perfect size box that gave me a few good runs down a hill, although I ended up on my face most of them. 

After our boxes got soggy we went to my dorm for some more clothing, gloves, hats, and more vodka. Then we trekked to the biggest hill on campus near the construction site. I almost got myself into the site, but my friends wouldn't let me in. Looking back, I'm kind of glad. There were other students at the hill with snowboards, but I just had my box which disintegrated after a couple more runs. Public safety came by while we were sledding. On campus, sledding is actually not allowed, but they didn't really care and never enforce it. They just make sure we're not stealing trays from the dining halls. Which I plan to do soon. :)

When I got back to my dorm later that night, I was soaked and freezing. My friends made me take a hot shower before they let me go to bed.

I woke up this morning with an awful hangover headache and an upset stomach. I also woke up to several missed calls from home telling me about the earthquake in Chile since we know several people there. I had to wait for my friends with the Excedrin to wake up, because that is my miracle drug for Saturday mornings. I also woke up to the sound of half my hall on shrooms which were popular this weekend I guess. Screaming and running killed my brain. But I eventually got up, put on pants, watched the news and went to breakfast. Belgian waffles and excedrin are definitely on my list of hangover fixers. :)

That was my night/morning. I hope for the best for those in Chile affected, and in the aftershocks in Argentina.

Next I dug through the recyling

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beer Pong & High Heels Design by Insight © 2009