Laundry


I'm bored and waiting for my laundry to be finished... It's always a nightmare to do laundry here. By the end of the weekend there are mounds of clothes in every corner of the laundry room. Some are wet, some are dried. Some are half.

I was looking through my pictures. This is the first photo I ever really took, I was happy to find it. I think I took this in 7th grade. I don't think it's too bad. This was taken in Boston on a field trip (I miss those)

Thursday is always the most hectic day of the week for me. I have the most classes and my final article is also always due. This means tying up lose ends, writing the final copy. Praying all the sources came through during the week. And if they haven't, you're screwed by this point. I did pretty well this week with my time management. My sources all worked out. I'm sure my article won't have any issues with NASA. We'll see I guess. Next week is competition week for the paper. Hopefully we get some awards, well we always do, so hopefully we get some more :)

It is cold cold cold today. There is a 'severe winter conditions warning'. I wouldn't say it's too bad here, we got almost a foot of snow though. I also received amazing news that my one and only class tomorrow was cancelled so I will be sleeping in, drinking tea, and wearing sweatpants all day. I have no obligations until 7p.m. :)

Laundry's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Beer Pong & High Heels Design by Insight © 2009